THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFORMATION. (NOTE: there are affiliate referring links of mine. If you place an order, I will have a commission with no additional cost.)
It is so precious that people who visit your blog or website. It is a pity that they jump out of your website without subscribing to your blog. It does happen every day. It does happen naturally. People search for something online, visit your blog, and leave your blog. What should you do to prevent it? Find a good tool to invite your visitors to subscribe to your blog. You rely on the search engine less and less. You can interact with your blog’s audience more and more. Let’s check out what to talk about today,
Powerful Email List Building Plugins for WordPress:
Here are more details:
OptinMonster makes it easy for you to build high converting opt-in forms. Take a look at what OptinMonster can do for you.
- Active installations: 800,000+, WordPress Version: 3.5.1 or higher, Tested up to: 5.1.0.
- The contributors & developers of OptinMonster are Syed Balkhi, the founder of Awesome Motive Inc., (the company behind WPBeginner) and Thomas Griffin. It means that OptinMonster stands out among other plugins.
- OptinMonster is the best lead-generation plugin for WordPress that allows you to create and integrate email signup forms on your website.
- It works well with well-known email service providers like Aweber, ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, CampaignMonitor, Customer.io, ConvertKit, Drip, Emma, FeedBlitzand, Infusionsoft, GetResponse, Hubspot, iContact, Marketo, MailChimp, MailerLite, MailPoet, Pardot, TotalSend.
- You can customize all the campaigns and opt-in forms with the drag-and-drop builder in minutes.
- Your campaigns are completely responsive and mobile friendly.
- It can attract more subscribers with a popup and other forms. There are many kinds of campaigns including WordPress popup forms, floating header and footer bars, slide-ins also known as scroll triggered boxes, mobile-specific forms, in-line forms, timed popup forms, after post forms, canvas popup forms and so on. You can definitely catch it up yourself.
- Custom analytics with Google Analytics can tell you which campaigns have the best conversion rate.
- Powerful A/B testing can assist you to know what works best.
Sumo is a useful tool to grow your email list and sales for your online store.
- Active installations: 100,000+, WordPress Version: 3.0.1 or higher, Tested up to: 5.1.
- Sumo can help you grow your email list with timed popups on your website.
- You can schedule one-off emails to inform your subscribers.
- You can integrate WooCommerce features to increase sales.
- You can check the ROI from each email subscriber and how much you make.
WP Subscribe can help you make a subscription form for your blog easily. You can create in a simple way. You can drive your visitors or customers to your website or blog more often.
- Active installations: 30,000+, WordPress Version: 4.0 or higher, Tested up to: 5.1.
- It’s an all-in-one plugin which offers Aweber, MailChimp and FeedBurner.
- Options to change text showing in the subscription box.
- It is responsive and lightweight, compatible with caching and SEO plugins.
- You can use custom CSS to customize it and put it in different sidebars.
WP Notification Bars are good for a custom notification and alert bar. It fits right for alerts, promotions and can increase clicks to other pages.
- Active installations: 20,000+, WordPress Version: 3.0.1 or higher, Tested up to: 5.1.
- It is easy to use and responsive
- You can create Notification Bars with any colors and font size you want.
- You can choose to show the notification at any position like Homepage and posts.
- You can choose to show to Google or Facebook visitors
- You can add a CTA button or custom code
Opt-in forms can help you create opt-in forms easily.
- Active installations: 10,000+, WordPress Version: 3.2 or higher, Tested up to: 5.0.3.
- If you have no idea of HTML or CSS, Opt-in forms can make it easy to create opt-in forms for your blog or website.
- Simply select your email solution, pick a form design, change texts, fonts and font sizes to customize its appearance.
- You can add your form to your posts or pages with a simple click.
- You can use a shortcode to add it to the position that you want.
- It works with email solutions like Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, iContact, MadMimi, Interspire, and Email Marketer.
Opt-In Panda encourages your readers to subscribe to your blog in order to view your valuable post, videos, and discounts.
- Active installations: 4,000+ WordPress, Version: 3.2 or higher, Tested up to: 4.9.9.
- It works well with service providers like Aweber, ActiveCampaign, Acumbamail, FreshMail, GetResponse, MailChimp, MyMail, MailPoet, SendGrid, SendinBlue, Sendy, SmartEmailing, K-news, and so on.
- You can track your data and the full stats to see which lockers on which pages work better than others
- It is responsive, SEO friendly, loading fast and mobile friendly.
- You can create in-content freebies to your subscribers only and convert visitors into subscribers.
Here is how to add WordPress plugins:
WordPress plugins are designed for offering an extra function to your website. To install a new plugin, all you have to do is to search for the plugin name and install files into the wp-content/plugins directory. After a plugin is installed, you can choose to activate it. If it is not appropriate or does not match your need, you can also deactivate it from the Plugins menu in your WP administration.
In WordPress, you can install plugins directly from the admin area. Here are steps to install WordPress plugins in your WP dashboard:
- Add new plugin
Visit Plugins > Add New. You can search for the plugin name & Download It for your choice. You can also see the installed numbers and comments and if it is compatible with your version of WordPress.
- Activate Plugin Page
Visit Plugins > installed Plugins. These are your current plugin lists. You can activate or deactivate or delete it here anytime. It is straight-forward in most cases. Simply click the button to activate or deactivate or delete and it would be done right away.
If you have more questions, just remember that you can always refer to their plugin documentation and installation instructions for more information.
I hope you like my article. Welcome to share with your friends and family. And let me know if there is any comment you would like to share with me. If you’d like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
If you would like to start a blog, I have an article about “How To Start A Blog” for the affordable price, starting less than 5usd per month for the blog hosting. FYI, if you would like to monetize your blog, the first thing you should do is to be self-hosted. This is very important for you if you would like to turn your blog traffic or knowledge into money. In the long term, you need to fully control your blog which is your business.
Here are more blogging-related posts you would like to know:
- 9 Benefits To Start A Blog
- 5 Tips to Boost Blog Topic and Make A Pop Blog
- 8 Steps To Start A WordPress Blog
- How To Start A Blog On Bluehost
- How To Start A Blog On Siteground
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which fits me?
- How Much Does It Cost To Build A Website?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Blogging
- Top Web Hosting Services
- 15 Top Tips About Blogging
- 13 Ways To Make Money Blogging
- Simple Ways To Increase Blog Traffic