What is your working habit? How long do you work every day? Does your working habit bring bad influence on you unconsciously?
Nowadays, almost everyone has a cell phone or Ipad wherever he goes. There are also many real-time messengers like What’s app or Skype. You can communicate with anyone anytime you want and anyplace you go. It makes the boundary between your work and life very vague. We are so used to these 3C products. What is the line between your work and life? It is not always clear. It’s harder to draw a line between your personal life and your work life. Moreover, it’s so convenient to check your emails and your messages. That’s even more difficult to tell when you are truly off. I have heard “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”
Hence, it is not easy to keep your work, your personal life, and your family life balance. At work, you would have conflicts about time management and prioritizing your to-do list between your responsibility of life and work. That’s why most people suffer because you want to take care of them well and want everyone to be happy. That is exactly why you need to start to change work habits or find another job for a better life. Here are 6 signs to give you a hint that you should start to take steps to find your life back.
Multiple Signs to Change Your Working Habits
Spiritual development and meditation.
Let’s take a look at more details.
Everyone has his or her own lifestyle. Once your work changes your lifestyle or has a bad influence on you, you need to do something about it.
For example, after you graduate from college, you are a working woman officially. You’re no longer a student. You are no longer a teenager anymore. You have grown up to be an adult. Now, you have more responsibilities to take. You cannot do whatever you want. You cannot just leave your work at will. You need to work with your boss and coworkers. You need to work for your customers. So many different roles you have to switch. So many different parts of your work you have to handle. Besides, you might be requested to work overtime 4-5 hours a day. You cannot have enough rest and relax. You would be tense and nervous. That is not good.
- You often feel tired and exhausted.
- You often have a headache and cannot concentrate on your work.
- You are paranoid and have less and less patience.
- You lose your temper quickly and easily.
- You have higher blood pressure and cardiovascular disease.
- You are overweight and need to sit at least 8 hours a day in the office.
- You have stomach disease and your job makes it worse.
- You need to work at midnight which leads to a sleeping issue.
- You don’t like your job and have no fun from it.
- You don’t like to go to the office.
- You always feel a lot of pain whenever you go to the office or whenever you think of anything about the company.
- You have too much responsibility on the shoulder which is beyond your ability.
- You have too much workload which you can no longer deal with it.
- You are not used to the fast pace that you are required.
- It is hard for you to get along with your coworkers and boss.
- You do not like your work content.
- You have less and less happiness.
- You do not enjoy yourself at work.
- You often handle more than one tasks at one time. And none of them is well done.
- You are struggling all the time.
- You can hardly reprioritize your things in a mess.
- Your personal life is in a mess.
- Very often you have no time for yourself.
- You seldom have a belly laugh or have nothing to make you happy.
- You can hardly find time to do something you love.
- You want to make cakes and always have no time.
- You want to travel every year, but you cannot get your annual leave get approved.
- You want to go to the movies, but you need to work every evening.
- You want to hang out with your friends, but your time is too little to match their time.
- You cannot remember the last time you spend your time with your family.
- You cannot remember how long you have not called your family and your parents.
- You need to move far away from your family and seldom go back to visit them.
- You are too busy to go to your children’s school activity.
- Your time is too tight to be with your children when he grows.
- You have not gone home early and eaten with your parents.
- You cannot sit down and watch TV with your parents or children.
- As a woman, you would get married, quit the job, and have a baby because your husband or the society would have more expectation of you to put your family responsibility and your children first. You would need to work harder to prove yourself and make a living. Because you want your kids to get a good education and to be well taken care of. That takes more money and you still have your original spending. You would have a lot of struggles inside. Because you want to do these two things well. That’s the point. For example, after I have a baby, I feel my time is tight and precious. My schedule is full and I’m not so free anymore. I need to manage my time well to take care of my little baby. I need to take my baby to the kindergarten every morning and then pick him up after work every evening. I am able to work overtime unless my husband or my family can take care of him for me. I cannot work overtime as much as I used to because I want to take care of my baby by myself. I want my baby to be educated and raised in my way. I don’t want my baby to be taken care completely by my parents, my parents-in-law or a 24-hour babysitter all day long. I want to get involved in the process and enjoy it. I would like to have a good relationship with my baby. That’s all I want. I’m not afraid to take the responsibility of having children. If I need to spend less to support my child and to give my child what he needs. I never have a doubt about it. I would not spoil him but teach him well about the real world. That’s the first thing I would like to share with my kid. I would not buy everything he wants or satisfy him every time he requests. I would teach him right from wrong rather than let him live in a material world. That’s exactly what I want to do.
Spiritual development and meditation.
It is very important to have moments for yourself every couple day. However, you can hardly find some time for it. It is a mess and in a hurry every day. You are too busy to know what you are doing. You simply let bygones be bygones. After a couple of months, you have no idea what you are doing. You find that you live in such a material world and it is hard to improve your spiritual part.
I believe that there are still many different situations that I have not brought it up. I would like to encourage you to take a few minutes to think about it. As time flies, you should think about what matters to you most and what you should care about most. Do something to change your working habits or get another job before it is too late.
I hope you like my article. Welcome to share with your friends and family. And let me know if there is any comment you would like to share with me. If you’d like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Here are more balance-related posts you would like to know:
- How To Create The Balance Of Life?
- The 7 Key Elements of a Balanced Life
- How To Define And Find The Meaning Of Balance Of Life?
- How to Keep a Balanced Life
- 8 Tips To Get Work-life Balance As Parents
- 7 Benefits Of A Balanced Life
- Top Questions To Help You Find A Balanced Life
- 10 Tips Help You Find Peace and Joy At Work
- Amazing Benefits of a Clean House
- 80+ Great Reasons To Love Yourself
- 11 Steps To Accept Yourself and Be happier
- 10+ Incredible Ways To Be Happy
- 10+ Tips Help You Stop Thinking Too Much
- 50+ Reasons For You To Change
- 9 Ways To Change Your Life & Be Better
- 7 Amazing Benefits to Embrace Change and Grow