Multiple Causes of Stress
There might be one or two things which cause you stress. Stress can be caused by a build-up of small pressures as well. This might be a little bit difficult for you to identify what makes you feel stressed. These can all make you feel hard to find your balance.
Please check The 7 Key Elements of a Balanced Life:
What is stress?
Stress means great worry caused by a difficult situation or something that causes this condition from the Cambridge dictionary.
What causes stress?
Whenever things are in your way or something bothers you, you feel upset about it.
Let’s take a look at more details:
- Worry about something.
- Work under a lot of pressure.
- Face a big change.
- Have little control over the outcome of a situation.
- Have too many responsibilities for what you should.
- Have too much work or activities, but too little time for yourself.
- Have too much uncertainty in your life.
- Worry about your memory loss.
- Fear to be alone.
- Fear to have no spouse.
- Fear to have no children.
- Lack of experience to handle everything fluently.
- Lack of self-esteem.
- Lack of trust of other people.
- Have trouble with how to process your work.
- Have a bad feeling when you face a specific situation.
- Be unable to face a lot of people on the streets.
- It takes a longer time than others to get used to a new environment.
- Too much pressure on you at the same time.
- Lack of sufficient support or back-up system.
- Be in a lot of pain when you are sick.
- Be depressed and blue about everything.
- Fear to speak out your true feelings.
- Fear to have a speech in public.
- Fear to be the center of attention.
- Think too much when you are out of control.
- Fail to avoid something or someone.
- Have a serious disease like cancer.
- Have a bad injury by a car accident or an attack.
- Have a lot of situations when you are pregnant for the first time.
- Have mental health problems
- The first time to have a big and complicated meeting of the year.
- Too many household chores to handle.
- Work or marry overseas.
- Your spouse has a fair.
- You are getting divorced.
- You have domestic violence in your marriage or family.
- It is hard for you to have close relationships with your parents, friends or children
- You lose your job when you are in the middle age and elderly age.
- When you have long-term unemployment, you cannot change it or do not know how to change it.
- When you start a new job, you have to accommodate yourself to the new surroundings or the new life.
- When you are retired, you feel lost and have no direction in life.
- You are homeless and have no place to stay.
- Feel a lack of security.
- Your mortgage loan is overdue because you cannot afford to pay the monthly mortgage on time. Therefore, your house will be foreclosed by the bank.
- You have problems with your family, friends and neighbors.
These events listed above are often what you can think of to make you feel stressed. Maybe you have different points of view or situations. When things are too difficult to deal with, you would feel a lot of additional pressure. You are very welcome to share it with me.
I hope you like my article. Welcome to share with your friends and family. And let me know if there is any comment you would like to share with me. If you’d like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Here are more balance-related posts you would like to know:
- How To Create The Balance Of Life?
- The 7 Key Elements of a Balanced Life
- How To Define And Find The Meaning Of Balance Of Life?
- How to Keep a Balanced Life
- 8 Tips To Get Work-life Balance As Parents
- 7 Benefits Of A Balanced Life
- Top Questions To Help You Find A Balanced Life
- 10 Tips Help You Find Peace and Joy At Work
- Multiple Signs to Change Your Working Habits
- 50+ Reasons For You To Change
- 9 Ways To Change Your Life & Be Better
- 7 Amazing Benefits to Embrace Change and Grow
- 10+ Tips Help You Stop Thinking Too Much
- 40+ Reasons Why You Should Stop Thinking Too Much
- Amazing Benefits of a Clean House
- 10+ Disadvantages of Having Too Much Stuff
- 10+ Reasons You Have Too Much Stuff
- 80+ Great Reasons To Love Yourself
- 11 Steps To Accept Yourself and Be happier
- 10+ Incredible Ways To Be Happy
- 8 Benefits of Loving Yourself
- 10+ Reasons to Accept Yourself
- 14 Ways to Deal with Stress